Saturday 19 December 2015

Getting organised for christmas festivities!

I have alot of family coming over christmas and we are visiting too so i wanted to make as much home made biscuits etc as i could but so i have more time to do the other things on my loooong list too!!

Today i have made gingersnap, shortbread and sant's cookie dough and flattened them all out and double clinged them and put in the freezer!  When i want them i just need to defrost the day before and cut out as i need it in shapes or just normal rounds! I'd read about freezing the dough's ahead and i have tried it with gingerbread before and it was fine :) 

So that's 3 things ticked off my list, i still need to make some chocolate truffles, mince pies and a buche de noel for tue non christmas pud lovers! And i mistn't forget the christmas dinner... I'm cooking for 9 of us this year 😁 I hope i get some bubbles from santa as i think i will be needing them. Keep you're eyes peeled for pics!

Merry Christmas all 🎄🎅🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment